I am happy to announce the release of v0.39 of
Padre, the Perl IDE.
The list of changes as taken from the Changes file.
- Some of the refactoring code was moved to PPIx-EditorTools (MGRIMES)
- Detection of Moose attributes in Outline view (JQUELIN)
- Detection of MooseX::POE events in Outline view (JQUELIN)
- Added keywords to META.yml (via Makefile.PL.) (SHLOMIF)
- Bumped the required Test::More version to 0.88 - needed for note(). (SHLOMIF)
- Open Selection (ctrl-Shift-O) now displays all the files it finds and lets the user select (SZABGAB)
- Eliminate crash when pressing F3/F4 while there are no open files (#421) (SZABGAB)
- Enable/Disable Window menu options when there are (no) open files. (#417) (SZABGAB)
- For Cut/Copy/Paste/Select All, use the focused textctrl instead of the editor textctrl (RSN)
- Autoupgrade ascii files to be utf-8 on save if user types in wide characters (#304) (SZABGAB)
- Allow the user to use external (xterm) to run the scrips. (SZABGAB)
- Add menu option to show selection as hexa or as decimal. (#36) (SZABGAB)
- Switch to Locale::Msgfmt and generate the .mo files at install time (RSN)
- Add number of lines to GoTo line dialog (#439) (SZABGAB)
Soon it should arrive to a CPAN mirror near you.
Enjoy and thanks to all the people who put effort in Padre!
Published on 2009-07-09 by Gabor Szabo
In the comments, please wrap your code snippets within <pre> </pre> tags and use spaces for indentation.
blog comments powered by