Perl 6 Tricks and Treats
Similar to the Test Automation Tips I have setup a newsletter to
send out tricks and treats in Perl 6.
I am not yet sure how often I'll manage to send out messages but if you are
interested receive my occasional examples, please
sign up here to get the Perl 6 Tricks and Treats
- Arrays with unique values
- Scalar, Array and Hash interpolation
- Is a value IN a given list of values?
- Looping over a list of values one at a time, two at a time and more
- Embedding Perl 6 in Perl 5
- Perl 6 subroutines
- What is the last element of an infinite list or how to get started with Perl 6 ?
- Perl 5 to Perl 6 - Scalars
- Perl 5 to Perl 6 - Arrays
- Perl 6 files
- Perl 6 regexes
- Starting with Perl 6
- Perl 6 subroutines and home made operators
- Writing an HTTP Server in Perl 6
Perl 6 training, screencasts and presentations
There is another page describing the Perl 6 training I provide
along with several screencasts and presentations.
Published on 2006-07-19 by Gabor Szabo
In the comments, please wrap your code snippets within <pre> </pre> tags and use spaces for indentation.
blog comments powered by