Without fanfare, v0.37 of Padre has been released.
The list of changes based on the Changes file:
- "Introduce Temporary Variable" refactoring tool (SMUELLER)
- Added a friendly icon on the toolbar to toggle comments (GARU)
- Crazy Win32::API AllowSetForegroundWindow hack to allow the
Single Instance Server to correctly foreground itself (ADAMK)
- Added Padre::Search search and replace API (ADAMK)
- Switching to last edited file is now Ctrl-Shift-p (SZABGAB)
- Be compatible with older version of File::Path (RYAN52)
- Links to Mibbit were replaced by links to our irc.html (SZABGAB)
- Merged the code of Padre::Plugin::Encode into Padre (SZABGAB)
- Update directory only when switching to new editor (SZABGAB)
Soon it should arrive to a CPAN mirror near you.
Enjoy and thanks to all the people who put effort in Padre!
Published on 2009-06-25 by Gabor Szabo
In the comments, please wrap your code snippets within <pre> </pre> tags and use spaces for indentation.
blog comments powered by