Huh, today I was teaching in Haifa so during the train ride I had some time to work on the code behind this blog. I used to write some simple html-ish text files and then generate templates to be used by the main code. The main code was already moved to mod_perl a few weeks ago.
So now I finally managed to change the code generating the blog pages. They are now generate on the fly using a mod_perl handler and some HTML::Template based code.
That means now it will be a lot easier to update the blog entries. I just need to write the text, upload the .pod file and the mod_perl handler will pick up the changes.
I still have lots of work to do on the other site I am moving to this new server.Published on 2007-07-09 by Gabor Szabo blog comments powered by Disqus