Advanced Python Programming
- To master the rich set of Python libraries and modules.
- Use Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Use various advanced programming techniques available in Python.
- This is an advanced Python course suitable for people who already have Python programming background.
- Duration of the course is 32 academic hours. (Usually 4 days).
- The course includes approximately 40% hands on lab work.
- Beginner Python course
- Experience with the basics of Python
Data types advanced programming techniques
- Advanced uses of built-in data types (including slices on sequences).
- Functional programming (lambda, map, reduce, filter, zip).
- Comprehensions (list, dictionary, and set).
Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Objects in Python
- Scoping issues
- Class methods
- Instance methods
- Overloading (with and without the operator module).
Iterators and Generators
- Iterators (including sorted and reversed, and use of itertools)
- Generators (including generator comprehensions and pipelines)
Advanced programming techniques
- Unit Test Framework (brief introduction)
- The 'with' statement
- Optimizing Python code
- Design patterns
- Forks to processes and threads
- Networking, Servers & Clients - time permitting
- Asynchronous programming in Python
- Web development using WSGI
- Web development using Flask
If you would like to bring this course to your organization, let's talk about it! You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go ahead and schedule a chat: