I was a bit too busy with the Nordic Perl Workshop
and the Perl 6 hackathon after that so this release got a bit delayed but
I am happy to announce now that v0.34 of Padre, the Perl IDE
has been released.
The full list of changes can be found here.
Some of the highlights are
- Support for plugin l10n in place.
- Added Preferences->Run Parameters panel instead of Perl->Run Parameters menu option.
- Stop refreshing the menus on every keystroke. Instead when the menu is being accessed.
- Sessions support.
- Enable tool-tips on the toolbar on Windows as well.
- Plugin manager correctly localized at startup.
- Plugin manager displaying full plugin names.
- Double-clicking on an error now selects the line.
Please report any test failure via the padre-dev mailing list or
via our bug tracker.
Published on 2009-04-28 by Gabor Szabo