In the post about Marketing and Promotion I mentioned that I found out that this site does not have a sitemap.xml. I've add it now. Added it to the robots.txt as well and submitted in to Google Webmaster.
And now I looked at this short post and it looks quite bad on the site.
So I might want to add some more text.
More importantly I've noticed that the Copyright information had 2019 in it while we are already in 2020. It is hard-coded in the HTML template so I had to update it.
Looking at the Webmaster report of the Code-Maven site it says I have bad dates in the file. I need to fix that!
Published on 2020-01-18 by Gabor Szabo